Sunday, August 05, 2007

Long time no blog

OK, VERY long time (April apparently - so where did those weeks go???), so long that I expect no-one ever reads my bloggie anymore (all together now - aaaahhhh).










So, what is happening Chez Katy? Well, wedding plans are (sort of) underway. Venue picked and booked - see pictures - gorgeous, gorgeous 15thC merchants house in Worcester.

Malvern Papercrafters club is up and running, and thriving. At least 20 peeps at every meet so far, with plans to start a separate crop if I can find a blinkin' venue!

Work is OK, just OK but bearable. But then I have my secret plan for world domination to keep me company when the days are dull (cue dark evil sounding laugh - ho ho ho ho).

Been scrapping much more recently, which probably means I am a happier bunny. Certainly having stopped taking the happy pills has (perversely) had the effect of making me more happy - what the hell is that all about??!!??

Here is one I made earlier:









My scrap room is nearly done, but there are no pictures as I keep meaning to take some but everytime I think of it it is an almighty mess and I am too embarassed to show you (not, you understand, that anyone is likely to see this - or indeed get this far into my rather dull ramble).

House wise, another room more or less finished today - bathroom cabinets are up and looking smashing.

Oh and I won a competition in Docrafts and had my first published LO. Got a lovely pink tote. And the winner is - this LO:

Nighty night xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well about time Mrs!! Ive been visiting weekly! Looks brill :o) x