Wednesday, August 29, 2007

'Cloud'


Here is my pic of some rather foreboding clouds over the Malverns. They kind of reflect my mood today. Fed up to the back teeth of weddings - my Mum just won't stop interfering. Today she asked to vet the invitations! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

It's papercrafters club tomorrow so lots of boring stuff to do tonight :(. Would rather drink wine and vegitate....
On the plus side I got a runner-up prize for my 'Dream Scraproom' LO, £10 to spend at Storage4crafts. Pretty pleased with that.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Very dramatic indeed Ms Foxy. Dont weddings just do your head in? I know mine did! And once again, well done on the scrap your dream room challenge, go you! :o)

Unknown said...

Wow fab picture...those clouds look menacing.
Caz
x

Sarah Youde said...

Great cloud pic, it makes me feel like putting on a jumper. Congrats on the scrapping prize :)

Oblibby said...

Great pic - those clouds look really dramatic - hope you didn't get rain.

All of my Todays said...

Great shot,:)

Hazel said...

Mmmm those clouds do look a bit threatening - hope they didn't bring rain. Well done on the scrapping prize.

Amy said...

Love the photo Katy, lovin' the new look on your blog x

Jo said...

Can't believe I missed that you got the runners up prize - well done you!

See you later.