Sunday, August 12, 2007

Being female stinks

Sometimes, I so wish I was a bloke. Spent all of yesterday morning curled up with a hot water bottle so hot I could barely stand it, feeling very sore and sorry for myself.

This morning, still painful but at least I can actually stand up/move about/breathe without it hurting like hell.

Oh dear, I am feeling sorry for myself aren't I? But I did miss the 12 hr crop at Scrapajack, about which I am gutted, but at least Hebe's class at Crafty Pastimes was moved to 1st Sept else I would have missed that which would have been much worse.

Anyway, I couldn't sit at my scrapping table 'cause I could not get comfy, but Angus allowed me to break the cardinal sin 'Thou shalt not scrap outside the scraproom' and let me bring some bits into the lounge. I got a fab BG sublime kit in the post from Josieanne on UKS and made a wee minibook about our engagement. It was so nice to have the co-ordinating kit so I didn't have to think too hard about matching up embellies and stuff. I kept it simple but am very happy with the results :).

Hoping to do some of the mini cybercrop classes today if I get chance, although we promised to go to Mum's later today. She has to help me eat the choc dipped strawberries I made for the crop (enough for 20 people!)!

No comments: