Tuesday, August 21, 2007

HS:MS

Good evening!
Day behind with the HS:MS challenges - so here are two 'Plant' and 'Wet'.

Hope you like them :).

I wanted to take a picture of Gus (well he is pretty wet) but I got pretty short shrift when I made that suggestion! So I took a picture of Leo's little wet button nose instead (all together now - ahhhhhhh). Cute ain't he?

Treated myself to the Hairspray soundtrack today so that is my scrapping tune for this evening. Might BBL with a LO if I get it finished (but must have an earlier night tonight, yawning so much at work doesn't look good!).


6 comments:

Debbie said...

aww so cute take on the wet prompt today!!

Louise said...

awwwwww, you got to love those wet noses haven't you:)

Unknown said...

Awwww wet nose bless. Lovely shots x

Hazel said...

Good thinking with the wet nose! Great photos.

Unknown said...

awwwww...this is the greatest!!!

All of my Todays said...

Aawww so cute. Why is it everyone elses animals behave in front of the camera.
Rach
x