Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fun in the sun


Ooohhh had a nice day today :)

We went to the National Trust Croome Park with the mutt, bit disappointed with the place but we did have a lovely walk and then lunch at the Plough & Harrow (pea and leek risotto, yum).

Also finished yet another LO, this time for the Mojo scraplift blog. It's a scraplift of an Elsie thingie LO - not a fan really, her style is not my 'thing', but still pleased with the results. Never understood this idol worship that surrounds scrapping - if I like someone's work I like it, don't care who has done it! Makes the whole thing feel a bit clique-y to me... Shall prepare to have my mouth washed out with soap and water now, heh heh (my folks actually used to do that to me - it's mega gross).

Off to the fireworks at Upton tonight with Alix and Dave - they are usually pretty spectacular and it's been a while since we saw them so that will be a perfect end to a lovely day :).
And finally, my HS:MS photo is a picture I took of the landscape park through the church gates - not sure how well it works but I like it :).

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Well where is it?? I want to see it, is it a secret? :o) xx

Unknown said...

I swear that wasnt there last time I looked!! Its fabulous, as usual :o) x

Diana said...

Glad u had a nice day and I really like your shot.

Katy said...

ROFL Suze! Thanks Diana :).

Em said...

gorgeous layout katy.

fab piccie too. hope you enjoy yhe fireworks. em x

All of my Todays said...

Enjoy the fireworks and I love your shot with the gates. :)

WendyB said...

Ooh, I like your arty shot.

Angela said...

Love the black against that gorgeous blue sky.

Sarah Youde said...

Love the photo and the layout :o)

Vanda said...

Just catching up with all your great photos Katie, they're fab xXx