Saturday, August 18, 2007

Nothin' doin'

Well, not much happening today. Been bored at work as usual (although it was my last Saturday - no weekends in the new job - YAY to that!).


Was determined to finish my challenge LO for the Bazzill Nuts blog and here is it.

Have also decided to try to do Her Space:My Space as well (again). Anyway, today's picture is not very good but it does show my lovely new window film I have in the scraproom. The nutty neighbours (she talks to the local stray cats and has a house full of chucky dolls) loft overlooks ours, and I like to scrap in my nightie sometimes, so I needed some privacy. And this is much cuter than curtains and still lets the light in! The word was 'Fly', so I cheated somewhat, but the alternative was a pic of Gus' crotch so think yourselves lucky!


Bye bye for now :)

8 comments:

Lima said...

Love that window film! Not that we have nutty neighbours or anything...

Lima said...

oops, that should have said, "I'd love some' not that we have got nutty neighbours.... I;m thinking maybe I'm the nutty one, lol!

Debbie said...

great window film - love that shot!

Sue said...

Nice to meet you Katy :)

Nightie crafting is the best . . . great not to have to bend over a tight waistband!!!

Love the photo and layout

Sue

All of my Todays said...

What a great idea instead of curtains. Great shot of it too.
Rach
x

Angela said...

Yep, very nice and good idea too
:-)

Unknown said...

Love the photo and I'm glad we don't have nutty neighbors like yours. That would make me crazy if I had to deal with that.

Unknown said...

Cor you've been a busy bee havent you! Great LO and very cool window film! :o) x