Friday, August 31, 2007

Doing a happy dance!

(((Happy happy happy dance)))
Just picked up the latest issue of DoCrafts 'Creativity' mag and there I am in the readers gallery! I did the LO a while ago (using nothing but DoCrafts stuff as per the rules) and forgot to take a pic, so here instead is a scan of the page. I think this means I won a prize too. Woo hooooooooo!

Also finished a challenge LO for the Mojo blog - this one is for my 2008 calendar which will feature past holiday destinations. I figure if I start it now there is a small chance it will be done by 2008! The calendar is a Heidi Swapp one that takes 12x12 LOs - very cute it is too :).

Finally, caught up with HS:MS - here are my pics for 'Dish' (well I think he is) and 'Chew' (featuring Leo's most favourite thing in the world for chewing on, his Kong toy, affectionally know as Kongo).





6 comments:

Joy said...

He is dish-y. :D
Nice shots!

Terrie Farrell said...

Well done on your catch up! I did that for dish also! LOL Love the chew photo and how it's sticking out the side of his mouth, great shots. X

Diana said...

Great catch up! and hes sure is a dish!

Hazel said...

Lovely photos and LOs.

Nina said...

Cute doddy and man!

Jo said...

Cograts on another Docrafts winner!

(and he sure is!).