Thursday, August 09, 2007

Why does it take so loooonnnnnnngggggg???

Preparing for crops that is. Is it me? Am I totally hopeless (don't answer that). Am preparing for the 12 hr marathon that is Scrapajack's crop on Saturday - not that Jo and I will last the 12 hours you understand.

Target for the day is to get the following at least started towards my Disney 2006 book:
-Halloween DLO
-Mission Space SLO
-BTTF SLO

Likelihood is I will finish none of them as usual, or won't have the right embellie or something (((sigh))). Major issue is that my ink is low on the printer and we have ordered replacements from Amazon, which, of course won't be here on time because they are crap at despatching things on time.

Life seems to be speeding by at breakneck speed lately, hardly know if I am coming or going and there are nowhere near enough hours in the day. Sometimes I so wish I could afford to work PT.

Big day tomorrow too so can't get a late night. Watch this space for (possible) news ;).

No comments: