Friday, August 24, 2007

'Stone'

Today's word is 'Stone', and here is a picture of a tart warmer I got at the Florida Mall last year from the Yankee Candle store. I am burning a Lemon Zest tart at the moment and very nice it is too. The burner is made from carved soapstone.
Only 9 days of work to go until my new job - woo hoo!!! My Disney CJ is now full and due to start soon too, and I am also extending the Malvern papercrafters to include a Tues night crop - 1st one 11th Sept -so looking forward to it.
Also chuffed that my dear friend Alix has got into Crop til you Drop design team - well done Alix, you so deserve it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tart as in not the edible kind I take it? I hope not because I cant think of food at the moment having just submerged my whole head in a chocolate trifle. Feel a bit iffy now.

Lovely stone though :o)

Hazel said...

Lol at suzyb's comment! Lovely photo

Diana said...

Lovely photo!

All of my Todays said...

Mmmmm Lemon Tart.