Saturday, September 01, 2007

SPS

Mmmmm, I really don't like SPS - who wants to see my ugly mug every week??? Anyway, today you are treated to a picture of my shoes. I love these shoes, but they are getting on a bit now. They saw me through many miles of walking in the USA in 2005 and they are sooooo comfy. Sadly I think they are destined for the bin quite soon...

We went to Witley Court today. This stately home burned down in the 1930s and it is a glorious ruin. English Heritage have restored this awesome fountain which fires on the hour. It is a wonderfully atmospheric place and I love going there.

Finally, that old mojo is still here! Done yet another LO today, based (very loosely) on a sketch I cut out of SI mag.



10 comments:

All of my Todays said...

Those shoes look so comfy. x

Terrie Farrell said...

LOL, that sure is a good portrait, you're just jammy...should be more creative with mine now i think! X

Joy said...

So creative! I must try doing that next time! :D

Diana said...

LOL so I guess we are going to see you bit by bit!

Angela said...

Cheater cheater! Cute, though. :)

Jolanda said...

Great idea for a selfportrait!

Unknown said...

Not cheating at all, its a photo and its you, how can that be cheating? :o) Great LO Ms x

Anonymous said...

LOL now why didn't I think of that... great thinking. Love the layout too :)

Gemma* said...

starting at the feet and working upwards? cool pic!

Pam said...

nice take. inventive.