Saturday, September 08, 2007

Yet more scrapping

Actually not done much today, but decided belatedly to enter a competition to be 'DoCrafts Crafter of the Year' (Scrapbooking category, obviously). Perhaps I am driven by my recent success in being published - certainly a confidence boost. Anyway, you have to use DoCrafts bits and bobs so I was stuck with what (limited) stash was available at the local craft shop.
I was suddenly struck with an idea and came up with this. I used - wait for it - peel offs! I really despise peel offs but think these look pretty cool. For once I am really pleased with it, and think I have used the products quite imaginatively.

You can vote for me if you like at http://www.docrafts.co.uk/ :).


4 comments:

Jo said...

Wow gorgeous page - hadn't realised you'd used peel-offs!!!

Alix said...

ooooh eeeeee....i love this!! goes off to vote for you :)

and it is inspired!!

This Teacher said...

Love it Katy. Will be voting for you :)

Laurie Dunn said...

Gorgeous layout. Im going to vote for you too :)