Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A very quick update

Phew, there is such a lot going on at the moment. Not sure if I am coming or going. Barely getting a chance to look at my emails, never mind UKS and my blog...

New job is going quite well, jury still out but I don't dislike it so we will see how things go. Seems to be a wee bit hectic, some peeps need to chill them beans methinks. Surprised how little it is getting to me - gosh I have changed such a lot in the last year! Still not plucked up the courage to talk to many people yet.....

Tonight's first crop was a great success, I had such fun, AND completed a CJ LO. What a lovely bunch of peeps you are my cropping friends. I shall look forward to more evenings of chat and tea drinking.

And finally, I won a prize for my LO on 'A True Friend' pet scrapping blog. Am sooooo chuffed and rather surprised (there were some nice LOs in the competition).

Life is good!

4 comments:

Alix said...

I had a really good time too and it was lovely to meet some new people too! i hope to see you all again next time...and if you're lucky Katy and I will stop chatting for a second or two...we both do get a bit nervous around strangers!!

Amy said...

yaycongratulations Katy, i'm so glad you like your new job, it makes all the difference.

x x

Jo said...

Glad the crop went well - sorry I couldn't make it - soooo tired from college. Hopefully I'll get used to it eventually.

Hope job continues to get better and better.

Alix said...

i have tagged you katy...see my blog! xx