Thursday, September 06, 2007

A feast of Bazzill (and other things...)

Am finding the HS:MS prompts very hard at the moment, so today I have totally cheated and have killed 2 birds as the saying goes.

So here is a pic of my smashing Bazzill Mono kit from ScrapMagic. It is a feast of sorts - just not of the edible kind! Am absolutely chuffed with the contents and value. Very pleased I subbed.

Only 1 more day of work to go (hurrah!), and Gus has got Prosecco to celebrate tomorrow night - isn't he a sweetie? Am a bit scared about starting my new job on Monday though...

4 comments:

Bobs said...

Mmmmm - a Bazzill feast sounds good to me! Great pic!

Alix said...

yummmmmmeeeeeee!!!

you'll be great next week, hon...i love you and i'm sure they will too!
xxx

Hazel said...

That's great - I love crafty feasts!

Jo said...

Good luck for Monday - not that you'll need it - you'll be fantastic hun.