Sunday, September 02, 2007

Show off Sunday

Hewooo peeps,
Up bright and early today, off to a wedding fayre in Worcester with Alix and Dave (well, technically with Alix as Dave and Gus as slinking off to the pub). Hope to find lots of ideas to steal. Some good news too yesterday, Kirsty is able to do my wedding photos, so am chuffed about that. We are fairly sure the venue will be the Cricket Club but just mulling over the pros and cons before we commit.

That's quite enough rambling - here is my SOS photo. I took this on hols in Scotland. Know nothing about photography really, so don't know if it is any good but I was pleased with it :).

20 comments:

Louise said...

It loks good to me, like the DOF so the the bird behind is ur of focus, but you ca still easily tell what it is.

All of my Todays said...

I like it too. x

Diana said...

I do like that. Great that you have one in focus and one blurry i would love to be able to do that!
Di X

Amy said...

Love the pic Katy! Congrats about Kirsty, you'll have gorgeous pictures to look back at. x

Jolanda said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Fab news that Kirky can do your photos, she's a lovely lady. Great shot too, its a bit Alfred Hitchcocky to me, the birds, the birds!!!

Sarah said...

Great shot would like to know what happened next - I wonder if the second bird was going in for the steal!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant photo Katy and fab news that Kirsty can do your wedding pics :)

Terrie Farrell said...

Brilliant shot, have a great day at the wedding fayre. X

Bobs said...

Fab pic!

Hope you enjoy the Fayre.

Maaike said...

love the shot!

Anonymous said...

Great photo - love the depth of field :o) xx

sharon said...

looks great to me..x

Anonymous said...

It's great--you should be pleased!

Pam said...

I like it. you had just the right moment to snap the photo.

Vanda said...

What a stunning photo, love it :O)

Louise said...

WOW!!! what a great shot, I'd be pleased with it too:)

Angela said...

Wow! Incredible photo!!!

Hazel said...

That's a great shot

Unknown said...

Those are some HUGE birds!!!