Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Been tagged

Well, about a million years since I updated my blog, but wow has it been hectic! Lots of progress on the house and we move in on Mon and I start my new job Tues. Last day in the temp job tomorrow, then a rest on Friday and cyber cropping on Sat to look forward to.

Right, Suzy has kindly tagged me. The tag is: Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog. Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Main problem here is Suzy has tagged all the bloggers I already know!!! But i'll do the prompt anyway.

1) One of my fav films of all times is the slightly obscure 'Mr Blandings Builds His Dream House'

2) I am terrified of wasps

3) I hate avocados with a passion

4) My feet are only a very wee size 3

5) I have a Masters degree in History of Ceramic Design

6) At University my nickname was 'Bob' a la Blackadder (i.e. Kate aka Bob)

7) Despite being in the Brownies for about 5 years I never got a single badge!

Thanks Suze :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Size 3? aww bless! No badges?? how did you manage that LOL!