Friday, December 28, 2007

Such a very Merry Christmas!

Am back from Norfolk where we had a wonderful, fabulous Christmas holiday. Walks on the beach, and scrummy pub lunches. Christmas Day it took us three hours open our pressies! I got a new Lumix digicam as my main pressie but Gus really spoiled me with lots of other pressies including a beautiful Radley frame with pics of us and Leo in it, a Nightmare Before Xmas calendar, some little lights for the bath, HSM2 CD, and a divine little birdcage for my scraproom. I also got HSM2 and Hairspray DVD from Gus' parents, a Papermania storage case and shimmer chalks from Gramps and DKNY Be Delicious from my bro. Gus was pleased with his telescope and especially with his chilli hamper and Leo got lots of toys and yummy treats.
Also got a fabulous stuffed stocking from my secret santa on UKS, which was filled with wonderful goodies. Thank you santa. And from my wonderful advent santa I got Chip Chatter Gellies which I have been lusting after for ages and ages! Yay all around for Christmas.



1 comment:

Ruth said...

wow loving your new crafty stuff--Gus looks very happy--great pics