Sunday, December 09, 2007

Busy, busy day

Phew, didn't stop yesterday. Cropping with the folks at Upton (missed u Alix!) all day, then shopping for food, just time to eat and off to see Beauty & the Beast on ice.

It was the Christmas Crop and we had nibbles and mulled wine (note to the wise, keep Paula away from the mulled wine at all costs!!!), and Secret Santa. My santa got me Color Me Silly and a fun minibook which of course resulted in a big grin as I love BG and don't have any papers from that collection.

Also managed two LOs, partly because I used sketches and scraplifts but hey, if it works! sorry the pics are really poor.....

Advent Santa update: 7th - Souffle Pen; 8th - Liquorice Alsorts (mmmm, my fav sweeties); today the most gorgeous lush Mickey stickers I haven't seen before, fab vintagy ones :). Thanks Alix :D.
(ETA: think I will make a Mickey thru the Yrs minibook with my stickers - starting at 1986 (first visit) and with spaces for future visits :) :) :).




2 comments:

Paula said...

Hic Hic, why do I have to stay off the Mulled Wine............LOL

Ruth said...

cheeky ;-)