Friday, December 14, 2007

Scrapliftin'

Quick post to show you my Nuts team scraplift of my talented teamie Lisa's work (she's been in SI don't you know). Not sure it is worthy of the very lovely original ('Emotions' shown below) but I am pleased with it :). Here is her gallery: http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=9678&thumb=1
Got some lovely crochet ribbon today from my not-very-secret advent Santa, also got a gorgeous Bazziil letter K yesterday which is perfect for my BOM welcome page which I am yet to do.

Xmas shopping tomorrow - am dreading it....bound to be manic....


3 comments:

Alix said...

love both those layouts :)

and i heard that santa had awful trouble tracking down crochet ribbons this year...he was thinking you could colourize them with some of your many inkpads...

love the paper frills he got me today too!! xxx

Ruth said...

they're both lovely Katy but your Leo's face is just toooo cute xx

Em said...

Katy, love the LO. Your photos of Leo are gorgeous.