Sunday, December 02, 2007

December=Christmas

Don't allow myself to get Christmassy until December, but is now December - woo hoo!!!
Got a ickle tree today (soooooo cute) and a Nightmare Before Xmas bauble for it on Saturday :).

Today I made my Doodlebug house, which you can see below. Am rather pleased with it. Also finished a LO today as the PP I needed was delivered.

And can of course now open my advent santa parcel (which Gus had to hide cos I am a prodder...) - so far the cutest little minibook and some doggie paper which am itching to use already.


Not blogged for a very long time, but not sure where the days have gone. Is the crop again Sat - surely not?!!


4 comments:

Alix said...

ooooh i love your christmas house...sooo sweet!

and can we see the bauble???

xxx

Debs said...

hi hunny
luv the db house!! you clever girl!
xx

Paula said...

WOW the house is fab!

Ruth said...

wow how cute is that little house