Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Fa lalalala la la la laaaaa




Advent pressies are v cool :). Below are my first and third ones for you to see, and a pic of my bauble just for you Alix. Today I got a Sunrise bubble bar - smells edible, and is one i've not had before. Is, appropriately, rather lush :). Am saving the mini book to take on hols as a little portable project, am in the process of getting some black and white pics ready for it.

Am feeling like poo today but Leo is thwarting all my efforts at getting some sleep. Bloody dog.

3 comments:

Alix said...

oooh nice charm katy...i've got one just like it myself lol

loving the bauble too!!

Unknown said...

love the iniboo Katy, it looks like you have a lovely advent santa. :)

Unknown said...

katy thats me Amy/newbielou leaving a comment, i'm on dps blogger account :wacko: lol