Sunday, September 17, 2006

Welcome to my blog


Well, everyone's doing it so here is my blog! Lots of peeps on UKS seem to enjoy blogging so I thought I would give it a go to record my scrapping efforts and other more boring things.

I managed seven LOs today which is a record for me! Started an album about Dyson (my late bunny) today, only an 8x8 which might explain the speed scrapping! I used the Brenda Walton Neopolitan kit I got free with my Scrapbook Inspirations sub, so it was really a no-brainer. Most of it was already co-ordinated, I just added some brads, ribbon and bits. I used my Nouveau alpha today (the one I got for £13.99 cos Ellison made a mistake on their website) and I must say I really like it.

New team the Bazzill Nuts is going well thank goodness. Setting up a new team was a wee bit nerve-racking so I am glad it all went OK. Seems to be a lot going on and plenty of chat too.

About a third of the way through my first CJ at the moment, and loving it. My latest one is 'Scent of a Woman' which I really wasn't sure about at all when I heard the title but it is really fab. I know what I am doing for it, just a case of getting around it.

Started the diet today and it is hell already - had a headache all afternoon, probably hunger. Had 2 squares of choc but otherwise stuck to it including only half a bottle of wine all weekend (which is what I have allowed myself). Went for a lovely long walk today with Leo at Trentham - over an hour so good exercise for lardy old me. Won't be able to wear my swimsuit if I don't get some of the excess pounds off. Had to buy size 14 trousers for the hols so that was IT - I have promised myself I will get back to a size 12!

No comments: