Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tues Blog Prompt

Today's UKS prompt: What are your scrapbook ‘buttons’? What item(s) do you find you can’t enough of? Have too many of? Can’t find ‘the perfect one’ of? Sets you in a rant about? Disappoint you the most?

Brads, brads and more brads! I just love them, I use them all the time and I can't stop buying them. I have three craft caddies full of them, my favs are MM but I also like the Doodlebug ones a lot. I also love ribbons! American Craft being flavour of the month.

I have way too many eyelets, I hardly ever use them but seem to have millions in every colour of the rainbow.

Nothing makes me rant really, but I am not sure what all the fuss over BG is about and I find the range of stock in my local shop frustrating. One thing I dislike is ready-made embellies - things like toppers - because they take the creativity out of the scrapping experience. That said, I have on occasion used Jolee's so nothing is a no-no where I am concerned!

No comments: