Thursday, September 28, 2006

Today's Blog Prompt

Today's UKS blog prompt is: Dreams, goals, fantasies, whatever you call them: Describe FIVE things you’d like to accomplish in your (future) lifetime. How do you plan to do them? What are you doing today to prepare for/do each of them?

Right now my only goal is to be happy. I can't focus on anything much except getting through the next day at the moment. With the house sold I hope we can make a new start and put all the problems behind me. Immediate goal is to get a job I like and find a lovely new home. The other thing I want to accomplish is to stop being such a worrier - I procrastinate, I question every decision I make, I fret about little things. And I want to get off these pills cos they make me scatterbrained and forgetful.

No comments: