Monday, September 25, 2006

CJ Day - postie bought lovely things.


Today was the posting day for my Newbie CJ. Mine came early and I got 'True Colours' in the post this morning. I am really enjoying the CJ so far and have joined in the team one as well - theme 1975. Have decided what to do for 'True Colours' already so just need to root through my stash for things of the right colour.

I have got my enthusiasm for scrapping back at last (probably something to do with quitting work!), but I struggled yesterday with my Las Vegas LO. Finished it in the end but not one of my best. Now trying to decide whether to make a start on my Luxor LO today or the CJ or do some more pages of Dyson's album...

I got a lovely present as well in the post today from Mell - it is a little glass plaque that says Friends for Life. I was so touched by it, I haven't got many friends so it meant a lot to me. It's sitting on my dressing table so I can see it each day. Thanks Mell, you are such a sweet person!

My UKS points for this month are my best ever (160) - I think the new team has spurred me on to scrap more.

Need to finish a job application today. Have to go into work tomorrow to hand over which I am not looking forward to much, just want to see the back of the place to be honest.

Also started to pack yesterday - can't wait - I am soooooo stupidly excited. Got some scrapping mags for the airplane and it is such a struggle not to read them!!! Have also been making a shopping list, might spend a wee bit of time

Weight loss so far - a paltry 2 lbs. Can fit in about half my skirts, so I do have something to wear on holiday thank goodness!

No comments: