Sunday, March 23, 2008

2 posts in one day - whatever next?

Wanted to show you my altered clock which I did today (I used paint and stuff and got all messy). I love it but the bloody mechanism doesn't work (which I am not best pleased about cos the damn thing was expensive!).

Will email the company I got it from at the NEC, in the meantime it will have to just look pretty. Which is a shame as it's purpose is to stop me scrapping for 8 hrs before I realise the time....
On the plus side Mum liked her album :D.
Off to eat lasagne and easter eggs.* Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
(*not on the same plate, obviously).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Katy this clock is fantastic, I love the paper used too!

Alix said...

ooooh that looks fab *go you*

what a bummer that it doesn't work yet!!!

love your personalised bag too!! i feel a bit left out now ;-p

happy egg eating xxx

Paula said...

Oooh you clock looks fabby dabby:)
Happy Easter x

Ruth said...

love those blue/brown tones--stunning look

so please your Mum was so pleased--that was a lot of work and looked stunning