Sunday, March 23, 2008

A few days off (yay!)

First time off work since Xmas, and am doing not a lot (which is in fact the point). After a mammoth scrapping session yesterday I finally completed my Mum's b'day pressie - an 8x8 album of their Egypt holiday last year. Only 14 LOs but those of you who know how slowly I scrap will understand the sense of achievement!

Also decided to have a little play with my new tote I bought at the show. Seeing as R, P and I all now have identical bags, I felt it wise to personalise it before we head of to SAG. (I know it's 3 months yet, but if I don't do these things when the mood takes me they never get done). Here is said creation - mearly a bit of felt and some beads but as I don't sew it took me about an hour!


Oh, and Ruth, I have a confession....

Ellison had a sale....


I spent £35 and broke my stash diet big time....(((hangs head in shame))). In my defense they had dies for £2.50!!!!!!!!!! Who has that much willpower???

3 comments:

Paula said...

That tag looks great Katy, guess I had better make an effort too lol.
Soooo pleased you mum likes her album:)

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth said...

ooh my word that is so neat love it---spend girl spend it makes me feel better