Sunday, March 16, 2008

Shopping!

Wasn't feeling too well yesterday but determined to go to the NEC, I finally got there at 1pm..
Not as much scrapbooking stuff as I would have liked, but still managed to come away with a decent haul of stuff. Especially glad to get hold of the new BG 'Archaic' and am looking forward to making my altered clock for my scraproom! Not been doing lot of scrapping lately, which probably accounts for the very lax blogging too.! Have now booked my classes for S-A-G and getting very excited now (despite the somewhat trying nature of the whole process - they seriously need some better web designers).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a pretty good haul to me! :o)

Ruth said...

oh my word I love everything--that bag looks familiar :-)

cut that BG!

Rachel said...

wow look at that bundle, im hoping to get that tote just waiting for the trolley to come into stock