Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I lurve CJs!

I just love CJs, and with the one I am hosting coming to an end (one more entry to do) I couldn't wait to join another. This one is hosted by Ruth (aka Roo, aka Phoenix Tears) who was in my teamie CJ and did a fab LO in my book, so am hoping this will be a good one.
I love seeing other people's work in the CJs and also like that they are sometimes outside my comfort zone, which makes me craft in ways I wouldn't normally. One such that comes to mind is '7 Deadly Sins' which I did for my newbie CJ - I chose Wrath, and my LO focussed on a photo of my eyes photoshopped red, and then I inked the whole thing the death!!! Not very 'me' but tons of fun! Am also hoping to meet some interesting folks along the journey.
Enough rambling about the virtues of CJs - here is mine for you to see. The theme is....you guessed it......Disney (think I may be obsessed...........)





No comments: