Saturday, April 05, 2008

ATCs

Didn't feel like scrapping today, so I made a few ATCs instead. The Gusmeister has gone to his mates for the weekend so I could craft away to my hearts content.

Unfortunately, had to go into town this morning, and had a total nightmare trying to find a suit to fit me! It would appear that 'Petite' doesn't mean petite; it means slightly shorter than the average supermodel (either that or I have deformedly short arms....). But enough of that, here is some pretty stuff!

These Basic Grey 'Love' ones and the Egyptian 'Horus' ones are available for trade.

This one is for a swap I am doing with Rosie ((waves to Rosie, hello!)), on the theme of 'wings' :).
Tis late, off to bed for me. Night night bloggers x.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

ooh I've got that birdie...they look great Katie

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Great ATC's Katy, I love the bright little birdie. Nikki x