Saturday, February 02, 2008

Stash!!!

Don't you just love it when stash arrives??? Not one, but two lots of loveliness arrived on my doorstep this morning. I saw these papers at Alix's recently and HAD to have them! And the stamps were on sale so they crept into my basket too..... Yummy aren't they? And it was all within budget so didn't break the old stash diet ;).

The Hambly Rub On's are a RAK from the lovely Cleo Evans who has been RAKing things on her bloggie all week. Isn't she a sweetie? Lush aren't they!

Also here is my recent LO for the Florida album (still not finished) , which am well chuffed with :).

In other news, SuzyB has given me an Excellent Blog Award! LOL! Bless ya and your warped sense of humour Suze.

Am passing this on to my pals Alix, Ruth and Paula whose blogs I lurk around regularly :).

Worked out how to do links - did you see that? (((Feels all clever, even though the process consists of clicking one button......))) ;)


Sweeney Todd later tonight, can't wait for that!!! Johnny Depp, serial murder and singing - film perfection!

1 comment:

Alix said...

oooh love your stash...and your comic book LO!! I did a wonder woman one the other day...not nearly as good as yours!!!

thanks for the award...and congratulations on yours!!!

what do i have to do??? lol

love you xxx