Saturday, February 16, 2008

A challenge from Alix

Alix and I went to the garden centre (where there is also a Hobbycraft) today, and she MADE me buy this MM Ruby paper kit between us. Alix challenged me to create a LO with the kit before the end of the day - so here it is (love a challenge me!). Am actually really chuffed with it, and proves to me that I really should buy kits cos I am rubbish at matching embellies but can do lovely LOs when it is all done for me!

Hope you like it Alix! xxx



Would also appear I have been tagged by Em.

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: I was 22, doing a MA in History of Ceramic Design.

Things on my to-do list today: Scrap.

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Buy a NY brownstone, a luxury suite at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort, and a private jet - and retire!

3 of my bad habits: nibbling my quicks when I am nervous; speaking my mind even when not appropriate; talking over people.

3 places I have lived: Birmingham, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Malvern.

5 jobs that I have had: Library Asst, Police Analyst, Web Developer, New Media Co-ordinator, Adcopy Controller.

5 Things people don't know about me: 1) I am terrified of wasps; 2) In 2004 I was Young Education Marketer of the Year; 3) Following a deeply scary '80s perm I had the nickname Mrs Mangle for a while; 4) My dream is to go into space; 5) My favourite film of all time is Alfred Hitchcock's 'Rebecca'.

I'll tag - Amy, Alix and Ruth x

4 comments:

Ruth said...

ooh I know where you 2 have been--have had a bit of fun there myself--c u soon xx

Alix said...

i'm sure i would like it katy...but for some reason i can't see it!!

was sooo cool to see you on sat tho...although i'm still recovering!!

and i've done my LO too...will upload it today :)

xx

Alix said...

wierdly i can see it today...and its fab!!!

Fab said...

Hi Katy I found your blog through Alix...I agree kits are easier to use as all the elements coordinate. You've created a beautiful page !