Sunday, January 13, 2008

Yet more LO's

Well had a super fun day at the crop yesterday (((waves to crop buddies))) but as usual got nothing done (although it was noted that productivity increased significantly following Alix's departure!). I did complete this 6x6 Clematis LO and almost finished the Chester Zoo one, which got done and dusted after I got home. Am well on target for my 52 LOs, but didn't get any done for my Florida album.
Will admit to going stash shopping yesterday - all Paula's fault for pointing out that they had half price cardstock at the local shop. I needed some foam pads and a glue runner so of course could not resist looking at the bargains. Didn't break the diet though as I sold £13 of unwanted stash at the crop, and only spent £10 in the sale, so still have the halo intact (unlike some other people I know - I'm keeping my eye on you Ruthie).

Talked to the Gusmeister this morning and there is a slim chance we will get to Florida again this year! Yippeeeeee. Now all I need to do is nag him until he gives in.


3 comments:

Alix said...

i'm not sure i like what you're implying about me katy!!! lol

i had an absolute ball...and wore myself out but into a happy coma!!

love your clematis lo...that stamping is awesome :)
xx

Paula said...

oooh you managed to sort the "zoo" out - looks fab:)great to see you on Sat' x

Ruth said...

cheeky!! Great LO's I had a cracking day too