Sunday, January 20, 2008

Quick (???) mini book

Whoever said mini books are quick is a big fat liar. Has anyone actually ever done one of these in an hour??? Really??? Am now printing off piccies which I had to make really really small.
Printing is taking sooooooooooooooo long I have time to blog, (and probably write a small novella).

Achievements today = one page which is only 4.5 x 3.75 inches!!!On the plus side it is my Xmas book - yes I have actually started it while it is still winter. Once it actually looks like something resembling anything will post some piccies.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its true, whoever said that told the most enormous porkie pies. It probably takes me longer to do a weeny mini book than it does a 12 x 12 layout!

Alix said...

lol good to see you're working at a slow pace even when i'm not there...can't be my fault at all then!!

btw...i believe you won last month's competition over on BTYD

*yay for you*
:)