Thursday, March 08, 2007

Retreat




Last weekend I joined Suzy, Jude and Elaine at Sarah's Cards retreat in Northwich. Great fun, the girls are such a laugh! Classes were a bit girly for me but enjoyed putting my own slant on the kits (which seemed to attract attention - not sure of the good kind - from the teachers!).


Anita and Julie were such talented scrappers, loved their work and classes. Learnt so much but it was so hectic I didn't manage to finish a single thing!








Was poorly Sunday (IBS, no change there then) after a pretty grim meal in the evening on Saturday (Elaine made sure they knew it too!), and was up at 5am, but at least it gave me a little more time to work on my Lanzarote mini book....















Suzy works on Lianne's page kit










Elaine's ribbon stash - not at all jealous!

No comments: