Saturday, March 10, 2007

Anna's tag

A - Available or taken: taken, by Angus
B- Best friend(s): Tommy P (luv ya babe)
C - Cake or pie: cake, but would rather have a choccie biccie
D - Drink of choice: vouvray please
E - Essential item you use every day: my Origins face cream
F - Favorite colour: brown
G - Gummy bears or worms: I think i'm gonna eat some worms.
H - Hometown: now Malvern, but originally Brum.
I - Indulgence: vino plonco.
J - January or February: January, like snow.
K - Karma: probably bad...
L - Life is incomplete without: love.
M - Marriage Date: hopefully Sept 08.
N - Number of siblings: 1, my gorgeous bro Paul x.
O - Oranges or Apples: apples, but only if they are English.
P - Phobias or Fears: wasps (((shudder)))
Q - Fave Quote: I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.
R - Reason to smile: little Leo.
S - Season: summertime.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: NO!
U - Unknown fact about me: I couldn't tell the time until I was 12!
V - Vegetable you don't like: avocado (that might technically be a fruit).
W - Worst habit: shouting at Gus Gus.
X - x-rays: not that I recall....
Y - Your fave food: Lindor chocs, blue cheese, aubergines.
Z - Zodiac sign: Gemini.

No comments: